Friday, May 8, 2015

"Love one another as I love you" John 15:12-17.

Psalms 57(56):8-9.10-12.
My heart is steadfast, O God; my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and chant praise.
Awake, O my soul; awake, lyre and harp!
I will wake the dawn.

I will give thanks to you among the peoples, O LORD,
I will chant your praise among the nations.
For your mercy towers to the heavens,
and your faithfulness to the skies.

Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
above all the earth be your glory!



Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 15:12-17.
Jesus said to his disciples: "This is my commandment: love one another as I love you.
No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends.
You are my friends if you do what I command you.
I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father.
It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.
This I command you: love one another."


No comments:

Post a Comment

God bless your comenetarios